Isaar Trust is an international charity working selflessly (hence the name ‘Isaar’) to help humanity deal with its numerous poverty related problems, issues and concerns.
In the absence of good governance, the state and condition of poor communities continues to decline and ultimately begins to impact upon others too, whether it is through crime, moral impediments, socially, politically or economically.
The society at large has a duty of care and responsibility towards others in need if we do not then we begin to lose our moral and social status as human beings.
Isaar Trust works to alleviate poverty, according to its ability and resources, in areas and situations where the people cannot support themselves and there is an absence of good governance. Our work is mainly focused upon education of young poor needy children.
Main Objects and Activities
- Establish Education Projects for the Poor, Needy and Orphans Globally.
- To Advance in Life and Relieve Needs of Young People, both Able Bodied & Poor Disabled/Blind Children.
- Humanitarian Basic Needs Provision (Food, Shelter, Clothing, Medical Care, Water) as and when Required Occasionally in Emergencies.
- Empowering & Campaigning on Behalf of the Poor.
- Develop Partnerships Amongst Individuals and Other Charitable Bodies for the benefit of the poor.
Areas of Work
We endeavour to work globally to help as many people and communities as possible based upon our ability and resources irrespective of gender, race or religion. Places of work in which we are working or targeting include mainly Asia, Africa and Europe.